Monday, June 05, 2006

How Tired Are You?


Things have been very busy around these parts (as evidenced by the almost total lack of posting for a while now). Despite all the work, apparently my reactions are still humming along decently enough. To find out how you stack up (and how much more coffee you need to drink), take a spin with this addictive little BBC time sink and go dart some sheep.

Then, after you've done that, please tell me how in the heck you can get to "turbo-charged cheetah" status. I'm wondering if it's not actually possible and the creators of this productivity black hole are conducting some sort of background research to see how long I will continually return to play this game, attempting to achieve the elusive cheetah status. If anybody manages it, please post your screenshot, just so I can live vicariously through you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home